All The HR Tools You Need In One Integrated Platform
Our proprietary MMA MarketLink platform supports your business objectives and employees with a user-focused experience that offers much more than just annual enrollment services.
MARKETLINK IMAGE GOES HERE
MMA MarketLink Offers:
One, easy-to-use platform with self-service portals for the employer and employees:
- Annual and new hire enrollment
- Carrier-ready billing
- Spending Account and COBRA Administration
- Affordable Care Act Reporting:
- IRC Sections 6055 and 6056 Reporting
- Look-Back Measurement Period Calculations
- Form W-2 Reporting
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage Participation
- Employee Notice of Exchange Distribution
- Automatic Enrollment
- Payroll Integration
Benefits Service Call Center
Expert assistance from our Employee Advocates :
Here to answer employee questions, accept benefits elections. and interact I with carriers to support your employees-allowing your internal HR team to I focus on their important day-to-day functions rather than be bombarded with questions about individual benefits questions (especially around Open Enrollment!). Standard wellness integration allows employees to
- Track and store data from their wearable devices (e.g., Fitbit)
- Engage in a variety of program modules, community challenges and social collaboration – all the elements that research shows makes a difference for them and your company.
Inactive and Benefits Ineligible Population Solution:
MMA Marketlink Individual Exchange is a great option for retirees,
COBRA-qualified beneficiaries, part-time and variable hour employees who seek an alternative to traditional options and value a more seamless approach to getting the access to services they need, while meeting the requirements of the ACA.